Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Passionate Night

One night when I was
Seventeen, my first girlfriend
Told me a secret

She leaned over and
Whispered gently in my ear
"Let's go all the way"

My pulse quickened as
I gazed deeply in her eyes
And removed my pants

I still had much to
Learn, but I was quite ready
To penetrate her

Standing before her
I felt no embarrassment
As I was erect

She gasped at the sight
Such a proud and wise young man
Doing cock push-ups

She laid on her back
Spreading her creamy white thighs
I mounted her fast

The room was full of
Lust and very bad pop songs
From the radio

I watched as a few
Salty tears spilled from her eyes
Such strange emotions

I could only think
That she must have been happy
Like really happy

The kind of happy
Where you start to cry because
You're fucking happy

So I leaned in close
And asked her "are you happy?"
She takes a deep breath

And replies loudly
"No, you're pulling on my hair!"
I apologize

Then I continue
To thrust like a champion
A smile on my face

Things are slippery
And wet and feeling quite strange
I briefly glance down

Immediately
I regret that decision
Because there is blood

Not a lot of it
But enough to make me gag
Because it's real gross

But I am not a
Quitter, so I carry on
Like the fucking man

About half an hour
Had passed by since we began
I was getting tired

I looked down at her
Because I thought she passed out
You know, from the sex

But she was awake
And really into it now
So harder I humped

I humped until I
Could no longer muster the
Strength to hump again

With one final thrust
I collapsed on top of her
Feeling triumphant

Then I rolled over
Gently kissed her on the lips
And played some xbox
-Muni


No comments: